Friday, May 12, 2006

Dumping in Ireland

Designated Car Dumping Pier

Suburban Kenmare

Here are a couple photos of Ireland. It was at the end of my first stint abroard. We had a month of travel time. The first two weeks were spent on the watercolor sketch trip. The watercolors from that were posted earlier this year. Then I had two weeks that I did not know what to do with. I visited a woman I met in Leewarden, Netherlands for a bit. Then stayed with a friend from home who was going to school in Aberwystwith, Wales. Finally I had a three days left to check out Ireland. After a quick tour of Dublin, I took a train to Kenmare (I can't remember why). While I was there I wandered around away from the city and took these two photos. I also visited Killarney and the Ring of Kerry before taking a stomach turning ferry back to France.

No comments: